Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ni hao and welcome you to my blog!

Hi there! So I have been thinking about this project for a while and I finally have the time to do it. For most of you its that long overdue letter I should have written in the past 10 years. For some of you its a chance to finally get to know me. Most importantly I hope I can successfully answer recurring questions that I keep getting asked everyday and hopefully give satisfying answer that will put the whole “Is your hair real?” question to rest once and for all. Just kidding, I am a bit of a sidewalk celebrity here (who knew dreadlocks could do that for you?!) Which makes for interesting daily adventures. Oh yes I also hope to get some questions from some of you which I will be glad to answer as well. I am not big on photographs but will be happy to share some from time to time to illustrate a point.

No comments: